Monday, December 8, 2008

art school?

I can actually handle columbia somewhat. i like the classes, but i'm not a people person, so the whole people category doesn't really apply to me. The teachers i've had to far have been great, and they have helped me get acquainted with this school and it's objectives. The staff is easy to get along with and present problems to, because they listen. And if they don't genuinely care about your situation, then they are damn good actors. I'm actually kind of looking forward to next semester. I get a lot of shit about giving up on life and going to an art school and how i should go to a real school instead. I think those people can f*** off frankly, because if they came to columbia they would see that the student body is not only consisted of starving cliche hipster artists. Even though, unfortunately, those do exist. I think columbia is a great school for driven people who have their goals in mind and know what they want and need to do to get there. Columbia is under rated. iI don't apologize for my grammar errors. it's too early to worry about spelling and such.

No comments: