Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Columbia College Experience

My experience at Columbia College has been really enjoyable so far. I have met some awesome people during my time here who are really interesting. The classes have all been very enjoyable and my teachers have been very kind and accepting of who and what I am. They have given me a lot of room in which I am able to figure out what it is that I want to do and given me suggestions on how to accomplish my goals. One of the teachers has been a little less lenient, but it is not a big deal. I am also very grateful that I have been able to start taking classes in my major right at the beginning since I wanted to do that while I was in high school. I was looking for a school that I did not have to focus so much on the general education classes that I found so tedious and time consuming during high school. Actually, I found high school to be a very tedious and time consuming process. I was having a lot of stress and trouble in high school completing the homework on time, but since I started at Columbia College it has not been such a big deal to complete all the homework. This is because there is no busywork that you need to have completed by the next day. In general Columbia College is a great place, the teachers are really nice and I would gladly recommend it to anyone in the country who is looking for a great art school to attend.

No comments: