Saturday, December 6, 2008

Columbia

So far, even though it has only been one semester I like Columbia.  I choose this school in the first place because I wanted to go to an art school and I wanted to go to a school where a lot of people from high school wouldn't be.  Most of the people from high school stayed in state and I wanted to go some where else.  I thought Chicago would be a good location because it is an amazing place and I figured living some where else would be fun.
My experience has been a positive one so far.  I like almost all of my classes and most of the teachers are really nice and caring.  I like how at Columbia you can start with classes that are actually for your major and you don't have to wait a couple of years.  I have made some new friends and hope to continue to make more during the next four years. 
I like how there is so many different opportunities at Columbia College Chicago.  There are so many activities that go on everyday on the campus that I don't even know about all of them.  I also love the diversity at this school because it is important to be around all different kinds of people.  I would recommend this school to anyone that is considering going here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! I wanted to pick a school where people from my high school didn’t go. Everyone wanted to go to state schools. However, I’m happy with my choice.