Wednesday, November 19, 2008
if i was the pesident
If I were to, for some strange reason, be the president, I would push for many of the same things as Barak Obama, and a few things that he is not completely pushing for. I would be pushing to change our heath care system to be attainable by all, probably a plan very similar to Obama’s. I would avoid war at almost all costs and I would try to pay attention to our country more than other countries being like us. I would make sure that abortions legal and I would be sure to have gay marriage legal. I would try to separate the church and state as much as possible and I would keep up efforts to destroy discrimination. I would have a way to regulate the money in the country and I would try to get the country and its people out of serious debt. I would try to get some prison sentences shortened, such as minor drug offences and children’s murder charges. I would push for harsher penalties for other things like drunk driving and adult murders. Even though I know plenty of smokers, I would try to make the smoking ban a national thing and the same goes for the Chicago law about driving while on the phone/texting. I would be sure to keep all of the arts in schools and better funding of schools in general. I would work to lessen obesity (if that is anyway possible) I would also make a point of looking bad ass at all times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment