Wednesday, November 19, 2008
If I were president...
I would have a three part plan in hopes of aiding our country and our fellow countries. I would miraculously relieve the country by filling the federal reserve full of gold and absolve all of the countries debt. With this action I hope to alleviate the country's worries over it's economy and over their own personal economic troubles. Also raising our position in the world while making the country less dependent on other nations to stay afloat. Secondly, I think that I would, also miraculously, try and replace our need for fuel with a need for water due to replacing all cars with hydrogen cars. I believe that if the some of the country's environmental problems are solved then it would also solve alot of issues politically. Lastly, I would like to try and solve our international problems by pulling our soldiers out of countries that are not safer with them there, disarm all atomic bombs, and disable all instruments, and factories and such pertaining to weapons of mass destruction. All of this I hope will solve alot of issues that are not only in our own country, but in the whole world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like your plan...i mean seriouly what are we doing with tons of gold if it just sits there
Post a Comment