If for some crazy reason that I was elected president, there is one thing that I would really like to change. I have always felt strong about this controversial issue. I would legalize gay marriage in all of the states. I believe that every person should be entitled to marry who ever they choose; man or woman. I feel bad for gay people that want to get married but are not allowed to because of their sexual preference. I also think that religion should not play a factor with the law, because clearly not everyone follows the same religion.
Another thing that I would change is that all adoption agencies would allow gay couples to adopt. I know that some people argue that a child needs a mother and a father, but really the focus should be that the child has a home and loving parents. Gay couples are just as capable as raising a child as a man and woman couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment