I don't really know what to say on this blog honestly. I'm not political. Politics annoy the crap out of me, actually if i'm going to be frank, which i will. I may be viewed as ignorant by people my age or older who immerse themselves in politics. But it doesn't particularly butter my bread. So if i were president, i think i would probably end up doing something that wouldn't benefit the country as a whole (but it might) as much as something else would. I would probably do something along the lines of eliminating every person that annoys me. Selfish? i know. that is the only selfish bone in my body. If you annoy me, it's done, and i don't like you. So i would build my own rocket ship company, and i would ship all of my annoyances off to another planet. Or a space station. Considering that i will never be president, this doesn't have to be realistic does it? Oh another minor thing i would do, is change the name of p*dding. i hate that word so much it makes me want to vomit when i hear it. Because of that word, i can't look at, touch, eat, or even thing or talk about that jell-o product. I think we could change the name to something less bone crawling, like custard. It's the same thing isn't it? same consistency and such if i'm correct in my thinking. I definitely think the world would be a better place without the P word.
So, technically that's two things i would do.
But neither of them are real important.
4 comments:
hahaha. i liked this. its to the point and has feeling in it. awesome job.
Just to be clear; this has nothing to do with politics. I could have said you have one wish and with that wish you had to wish for one thing that would benefit humanity. If that is getting rid of people that annoy you that is perfectly acceptable!
This is pretty funny. It's honest and how you really feel about people and pudding!
What is wrong with the word pudding? I love that word. Don't forget to capitalize you "I's"
Post a Comment