Usually, people in the type of class we are in choose these opprotunities to voice there opinion on politics or whats going on in the world. They always seem so serious, and passionate. I have been one of these people of couple times.
This time i read and interesting artlice written by Justin Peters about which adlut diapers were the best. As I started reading, i thought it was really funny. It sounded as though he was poking fun at the idea of aging. I laughed, but then realized two things: one, i cant imagin what i would be like to expierience uncontrol of somthing like that and two, that I might me facing that somtime down the road.
Over all, The tone of the author was funny, and joking. Talking about his time expierimenting on various adult diapers, and how much alcohal it took for him to gain the courage to use the bathroom on himself. It was even funny to read that he still embarassed about it even though he was locked in the bathroom and no one saw it. The verdict: Spend money on name brand diapers.
You laughed at the situation, but you also realized thatis only a matter of time before we all reach incontinence.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha Just reading the title made me laugh. I actually read the article too and I came to the same conclusions as you did; even though it's funny, it's not going to be funny when it happens to us!
This is funny, but I really don't want to think about ever having to wear adult diapers....gross!
Post a Comment