Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I believe in balence
I believe in balance and that all things are connected. I believe that the world, the universe works along the lines of balance. That what something bad happens, something good must also happen, like Newton’s law, for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. Balance has shown itself in my life all through out my life, and I believe it would show itself in everyone’s lives, when you add it all up you will end up at zero. Some might find that to be depressing, but I find that to be a source of hope, when times are rough, you can know that it will get better and when things are going great you will stay grounded when you know that life is not all glory. It also helps a person deal with the bad, because they know to prepare for it. I believe that in life everything that happens in life is connected and if even the tiniest of details were to change, the whole world would be shaken and very different. I never answer the question, “ if you could go back in your life and change something, what would you change?” because I like where I am now and if I change what I ate for breakfast three years ago, I would not be where I am today. I believe in the Celtic symbols for balance and eternity. The trinity and the triskillet of life. The trinity, or knot of eternity, is the symbol for everything being one and that in the end everything will loop together. The triskillet of life, or triskillion, is the symbol for balance and whenever there are two opposing forces there is always a third force to balance out the equation. I believe in three because of the triskillet of life. I believe everything will end up where it began, equilibrium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment