Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I believe in myself


I believe in myself. I know where I came from and I know where I want to go. I have set the goals very high and it will be hell reaching them but I am not giving up, I am committed and persistent. You know maybe I’ll sound childish or stupid if I said I will make it, I will be famous, I will be an artist and people will love what I have to show them but I don’t accept failure. I know I will make it happen. Of course in life people get a taste of failure but they should learn from it. I think I have and I know I’ll get a taste of it again, plenty of it, but I’ll learn from it, what works and what doesn’t. Nothing comes by itself, even if full of talent it is mostly work, the determination. Mindset would be the most important because if you set yourself and go maybe, we’ll see, it probably won’t happen. There is no time to think about that “what if”. People that work on themselves and their careers don’t have time to think about “what if”. They simply do their thing and that’s how it will come what they wish for with the right choices. You also have to meet the right people, but also you can’t wait for them to come to you, you have to search for them. For these twenty years I know I’ve experienced more than any of the people that I have met my age. But it’s not only people my age; most of the people don’t experience things throughout their whole lives that I’ve experienced in these twenty. For my success I believe I have things to say and show what people haven’t seen or heard already. 

No comments: