Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Teacher and Friend
A major influence in my life has been a teacher who helped me out and who guided me in completing my homework in high school. He did this by reminding me that you need to turn everything in. He also acted as a friend who would talk with me and just check in to see if everything was going all right. He would talk to me about music and about what would happen when I would be in college. He would also talk to me about what would happen when I got out of college and what type of job I would want. He was there for me as much as he could be and I wish Mr. Lezar was around because he was an enormous help to me in my high school years. He has moved to Georgia to work on his masters degree. I hope that he will move back to Chicago when he finishes his degree and I hope to stay in contact with him. This assignment inspired me to email him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment