Friday, September 5, 2008

Justen

Justen Zoe Dehart is an influential person in my life.  I met her when I was in the 8th grade, searching from dance studio to dance studio for a hip-hop teacher.  The first time I stepped into her class I was expecting to have a male teacher, but I quickly realized that was not the case.  Ever since that class with her, Justen has made an impact in my life.  She immediately became a mentor and listened when I needed to talk and confide in someone.  She gave advice and taught me life long lessons, but at the same time was a true friend.  Justen showed me how to be more confident about myself and not let people bring me down.  She was there to guide me through the first day of high school.  She listened to me cry on the phone when I broke up with my first real boyfriend.  She did my hair for prom and let me borrow jewelry for the senior dance.  She saw me walk across the stage when I graduated high school.  I know that she loves me as if I were her own baby sister and I treat her the same way.  Justen is a free spirited woman and lives each day to the fullest.  She recently accomplished one of her own goals by opening her own dance studio.  She inspires me to accomplish my own dreams for the future.

No comments: