First and foremost would be my nationality subculture I belong to; I am a Serb. Migrating from Northeastern Europe in the 7th century, the South Slavic people settled in the region of the Balkans. Serbs are one of the South Slavs. Most of the people that are not a part of this subculture see it a lot different than it is. It’s also very hard for them to understand it. Many of them don’t care about it or don’t bother to understand it. Some don’t even know what it is or where it is which makes me very sad. But what bothers me the most is the ones that only heard something about it and that they think that’s all to it, and the information is all wrong too. The style of the majority is pretty much the same, European way, tight and expensive. You wouldn’t see much of the baggy clothing. People wouldn’t have what to eat but they will buy a brand name clothes and cell phones. It is more of a going out subculture. CafĂ©’s and bars are constantly full no matter what day it is. I especially like this one because I am a really going out person; perhaps of the way I was raised. Everyone goes on vacation during the summer if they haven’t done it in the winter, and most of the time in both seasons. People would borrow money and take out bank loans to go on vacations every year. Most of them are in other countries too. Women are all and always dolled up even if just going grocery shopping. I mean you don’t know who you might meet at the grocery shop right? I kind of like that anyway. There are so many good-looking women, and like 95% of them are skinny. They really pay attention to that healthy, good-looking line of living. Plus it’s a wide selection, so everyone gets their good pick. It’s also a more social scene rather than a work and everyone for himself kind of thing. It is also a very fight, war like subculture. It is located in the region called the Balkans where every 50 years or less a war happens. Some people would call the Serbs crazy. I personally love being a Serb, maybe cause I am but also I love the lifestyle. There are not restrictions as much as in the US. Restrictions like drinking age, going out and smoking. The whole Europe is kind of laid back.
No comments:
Post a Comment