Sunday, September 21, 2008

I believe people can change for the better

Although a lot of people say that people cant change for the better i always will. And i believed that before i myself changed for the better. I think its because i want to believe people can be good even if they cant. its because i try not to judge people so much by what they do, because i know that i did something i would hate to be judged for, and i know i was judged for it, even though not everyone knew me or the situation.
Although i am not going to go into great detail about that situation because it is a touchy subject and it takes awhile to explain, and it is also private, but i will give little detail. Not to long ago i went through a phase in my life where i didnt really know who i was, or how the world worked really, boys included. So i did something i will probably always regret. I learned from it though and i changed and that is really all i can think about now. The point is that i did change, and a lot of people thought that i wouldnt, but i did. I believe that all people have the potential to change for the better becuase i have hope in other people and i know that if i changed then other people can to.

No comments: