Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Believe in Honesty


I can lie, however im not the best at it. The after part of it, the guilt, the feeling that you just cheated someone. i put a lot on trust, I hate being lied to. Thats why i believe in honesty. We have talked about this in class, I'm all for the,"do unto others" idea, and i wouldnt want someone to feel like they had to lie to me. I admire people when they can defy what people call human nature and go against the grain, i mean, telling the truth can be risky business. But i beileve that in the end people, real people, appreciate it in the end. Anyone can tell a lie, i believe in the capacity to tell the truth.

1 comment:

simonpfloeter said...

i agree...

first off having lies gets too complicated
and although the truth may urt sometimes it hurts way less than to be told you were lied to