Sunday, September 21, 2008
*I Believe in Music*
I believe that music was brought to us by the gods. Any music, from classical to metal, is a unique and beautiful form of art. I believe that it is a special way to express oneself in a language that has no barriers and does not judge. It is so powerful, it can change lives within minutes. Music has been around for a very, very long time; even before men found out how to speak, they were making music as a way to communicate. I believe that something this archaic and wonderful should be carried on throughout man’s existence. Music is the exact reason as to why I am majoring in Radio. I believe that I can help others view and hear the music as I do; as an ongoing presence that is always around you. You cannot deny its existence. Music is heard, seen, and felt in one form or another by everyone at least once in their life. Music is what I believe in and it is a belief I will stand by until death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment